|My Scene: Jammin' in Jamaica|
|Release dates||May 15, 2004|
|Running time||56 minutes|
|Film Series||My Scene Webisodes|
|Followed by||My Scene: Masquerade Madness|
Madison is manager of a band called Urban Desire, which is made up of the four male characters: River, Hudson, Sutton, and Ellis. When the band wins a contest, they make a trip to Jamaica for the finals, but Barbie, Nolee, and Chelsea are left behind so they decide to raise the money to travel to Jamaica. After all the characters arrive in Jamaica, Barbie feels left out as her boyfriend, the lead guitarist begins spending more time with Madison. This causes a rift between the friends but is eventually resolved.
Urban Desire, a band consisting of River, Sutton, Hudson, and Ellis, and managed by Madison, get through to the finals of the Beat to Beat competition. The finals take place in Jamaica, so the band and Madison travel there. When they are gone, Barbie, Nolee, and Chelsea raise money and go to Jamaica to surprise Madison and the band. Barbie loves Jamaica, but she gets upset when River, her boyfriend and lead guitarist of Urban Desire, spends more time with Madison than her, even though it's work-related. She sees them hugging and mistakes it for something more. After reconciling with Madison, Barbie sets up an after-party concert, since Urban Desire had been disqualified from the Beat to Beat. A record producer decides to produce the band's demo and the movie ends on a song.
- Barbie is voiced by Kelly Sheridan
- Chelsea is voiced by Nicole Bouma
- Nolee is voiced by Tegan Moss
- Madison is voiced by Kathleen Barr
- Delancey is voiced by Meghan Black
- River is voiced by Alessandro Juliani, (miscredited as Allessandro Juliani)
- Ellis is voiced by Shane Meier
- Sutton is voiced by Mark Hildreth
- Hudson is voiced by Kirby Morrow
- Jai is voiced by Brenda M. Crichlow
- Tyson is voiced by Mark Hildreth
- Russell Bostick is voiced by Scott McNeil
Urban Desire covers two songs: "Spontaneous Combustion" by The Fuzz, and "Going Down In Flames" by Hidell. Both songs were censored at times to make them more child appropriate for the film. There are also two songs by Leslie Mills in the film, which are "Radiowave" and "Making My Way". "Making My Way" was also in Barbie and The Three Musketeers, which was released in 2009.
Besides, there are two songs heard in the background. One plays during the gang's montage around Jamaica, and the other plays when everyone is dancing at the Guava Gulch. Neither one of these songs is credited in the end, nor can they be found anywhere.
- Three lines were featuring the Jammin' in Jamaica movie: Jammin' in Jamaica, Jammin' in Jamaica Surfriders, and Jammin' in Jamaica Cruisin' the Boardwalk. There was also a playset, fashion packs, and vehicles that were produced for this film.
- Out of all the separate doll lines that were produced for the My Scene movies, the Jammin' in Jamaica dolls are the only ones not to have rooted eyelashes.
- Barbie, Madison, and Chelsea describe their trip and the entire situation in their journals in January 2004.
My Scene Webisodes | My Scene: Jammin' in Jamaica | My Scene: Masquerade Madness | My Scene Goes Hollywood: The Movie
Songs: "Calling All Girlfriends" | "Dance 'til Dawn" | "Feel Like L.A." | "Find The Fun" | "Girlfriends" | "Girls Sure Love A Rockstar" | "Going Down In Flames" | "It's My Scene" | "Live" | "Lucky" | "Making My Way" | "Playground" | "Radiowave" | "Spontaneous Combustion" | "Starlight"