|My Scene: Masquerade Madness|
|Release dates||June 1, 2004|
|Running time||27 minutes 38 seconds|
|Film Series||My Scene Webisodes|
|Preceded by||My Scene: Jammin' in Jamaica|
|Followed by||My Scene Goes Hollywood: The Movie|
My Scene: Masquerade Madness is a direct-to-DVD My Scene movie released in 2004. The movie was released to coincide with the My Scene Masquerade Madness dolls. It followed the My Scene girls as they prepared for a masquerade-themed fashion show.
Cast[edit | edit source]
|Teryl Rothery||Rachel/Female Model|
|Mark Hildreth||Sutton/Brett/Male Model|
To read the full credits, see here.
Story[edit | edit source]
The fashion show is going to raise money for a local animal shelter. Chelsea's job was to design costumes for the show, but she's busy with Hudson trying to improve her geometry grades. Not knowing that Chelsea's failing geometry and that Hudson's just tutoring her, the girls think that Chelsea and Hudson are dating due to how much time they're spending together. Delancey's got a problem as well: she doesn't want to reveal that she and the rest of the gang are planning a big surprise party for Chelsea's 16th birthday.
Chelsea eventually reveals to Nolee the real reason why she and Hudson have been spending so much time together: she's failing geometry and Hudson was tutoring her to (hopefully) improve her grades. She helps Chelsea by pointing out that there's a lot of math that goes into fashion designing (particularly when it comes to shapes and measurements) and suggests that Chelsea apply her fashion skills to her geometry assignments to help her understand it better. Chelsea later confesses to her friends that she was too embarrassed to tell them what was going on, but the other girls are very understanding of it.
In the end, Chelsea does great on her geometry exam (ultimately passing her class) and the fashion show ends up being a huge success. Chelsea's surprise Sweet 16 party is also a success and even ends up having a masquerade theme.
Music[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It is the shortest overall My Scene movie, with the running time of 23 minutes long.
- The doll for Ellis was canceled. His pirate costume was released instead.
- The dolls all came with the DVD in the box with them. One part of the merchandise is Madison's house, that comes with Madison. It is called the "Masquerade Madness Party Pad Loft". There is also a box that comes with both Barbie and Madison called "Dressed to Impress".
- There are differences between the movie and the dolls:
- Chelsea's mermaid costume has a skirt instead of a tail.
- Barbie's wings on her butterfly costume and her pants are blue and pink on the product art and monarch colors brown and orange and brown in the movie, but her pants have flowers and are blue and pink on the doll.
- Madison's kitty cat costume has a tail and leopard pattern on the doll but not in the movie.
- Nolee's guitar with her rockstar costume is purple, not red.
- Delancey doesn't have a veil with her genie costume in the movie.
- Kenzie's disco derby costume doesn't have graphics on the heart.
- Hudson's boxing costume didn't have headgear on the doll or a jacket in the movie.
- River's rocker costume didn't have a headset and a guitar in the movie.
- Sutton's doll had a dog instead of a cat, and his mask is in a different color.
- The dolls had rooted eyelashes.
- Some of the DVDs contained a small movie poster. It is the same image that is used on the main menu.
- Special features include two trailers; one for myscene.com, and the other one for the first My Scene PC/computer game.
Script[edit | edit source]
Next episode[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Screenshots[edit | edit source]
Merchandise[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
My Scene Webisodes | My Scene: Jammin' in Jamaica | My Scene: Masquerade Madness | My Scene Goes Hollywood: The Movie
Songs: "Calling All Girlfriends" | "Dance 'til Dawn" | "Feel Like L.A." | "Find The Fun" | "Girlfriends" | "Girls Sure Love A Rockstar" | "Going Down In Flames" | "It's My Scene" | "Live" | "Lucky" | "Making My Way" | "Playground" | "Radiowave" | "Spontaneous Combustion" | "Starlight"